Friday, September 17, 2010

Sandra Rnose gets Checked again!!! This time in a nice kinda of way.....

Last time it was Jermaine Dupri.  Now songstress Monica has gone in on the ish starter/ blogger. @Sandrarose.com she likes to speak ill on good peoples. Now we know Monica is a very good mother , you can tell from her Kids demeanor.  Well Sandra posted a email from one of her followers and it was supposed to be a dare from her follower for Sandra to post it on her blog. Why would u do it when you know darn well Monica don't play about her kids, being funny maybe?   Like I said in my previous post, this Sandra Rose better be a bad u know what always talking sideways. First it was Ci Ci now Monica , smhh!  She won't be funny when referring to Keyshia Cole's kid she'll catch a beat down!!!   Peep what Sandra tweeted right after Monica let her have it respectfully. All tweets below plus pic .....







Sandra tweets

SandraRose @MonicaMyLife Mo, you didn't have to respond to that email. But I understand why you did. You know we love you and the kids. :)


Monica tweets
 @sandrarose Growth&desire to be better I'm able to give my children the love,nurturing,education&love for God that I wish ALL children could

@SandraRose with a 5yr old in 2nd grade and a 2yr old that is already sight ready & quoting scriptures I thank God for my growth. Through my

@SandraRose the fact that my children are my first priority is something that Shannon loves & respects. And NEVER try to come between.

@SandraRose Upset about my relationship. I'm very intune with my children&you know nothing &no one comes before them& their happiness.

@SandraRose want u to know. All these letters & various comments being sent to u & other bloggers arethe malicious acts of ONE person who's @SandraRose I was just told about the letter u were sent & want to thank you & the Sandra rose community for being supportive. I do however  



No comments:

Post a Comment