Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Sunday and "The Lord Loves the truth"

New Birth Ministries "Eddie Long"spoke this morning to his congregation. I was gonna make a comment but no, I must choose my words wisely when speaking about religious leaders.........Here is the video below. Oh but to lighten things up , peep what Rickey Smiley had to say about the telecast. Video first than Rickey in that order..... Oh, almost forgot remeber when Richard Pryor played the preacher in "Which Way is UP". Well Richard had more to say than someone else did today, Richard said the "Lord loves the Truth " peep that video below too ...TGIS!!!!


                              



Rickey Smiley Tweets Today
Bishop said David had 5 stones! I haven't threw my first one yet!! (Slams mic down) sexchual chocolate! And New Birth erupts!!

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment