Saturday, September 25, 2010

House of Glam sneak peek

A new reality show is coming to the Oxygen Channel called the House of Glam, and I love fashion. So I look forward to seeing how the industry is ran from a stylists perspective.  I am also part stylist myself LOL, but media is my thing.  No seriously, but I should stay in my own lane. The show is supposed to reveal the good, the bad, and the ugly of what a stylist deals with on a day to day basis.  However I could not help but notice that the girl starring in the show named Crystal Streets is Maverick Carters baby's mother.  Maverick is Lebrons James Best Friend/Manager.   Peep the pic of Crystal and the video below....The show premieres Tuesday October 5th,@11pm on Oxygen..........


                          


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment