Thursday, September 23, 2010

NBA newz.... Mike Brown

It is almost NBA season. Yippie Hooray it is gonna be a wild one !!!. So looking back on the events that transpired last season in Cleveland, where is Mike Brown?  Get the info below


                 


I know everyone in Cleveland is gonna miss his lip licking and nose sniffing..... but I heard the Denver Nuggets recently reached out to Brown for a coaching position but he declined.  Mike expressed his desire to sit out this season for unknown reasons.  I bet he wants to see if Lebron cracks his face before he returns to NBA coaching.  Good idea I say, that way he has a better chance of negotiating his salary next year. Of course this is under the terms that Lebron does not get a ring in Miami. That way Brown can say "It wasn't my fault", Lebron is the DERELICT....... LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment