Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update Lil Kim vs Nicki Minaj...

Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj are still going at it!!!!  Peep the story below...

                      
As of now Lil Kim has recently tapped her video "Black Friday" which is the answer to Nicki's "Romans Revenge" .....and now Kim is teaming up with Mary J to do a song which will be aimed at Nicki and Keyshia Cole....Keyshia Cole who is said to be a knock of Mary J Blige has made some comments which were derogatory to Lil Kim and Mary J and so and so on......Well now Lil Kim has made her claim to erase Nicki and Keyshia once her and Mary blow down the track.....geesh!!! I blame the men for this ish, they probably sitting back laughing and counting their chips while these ladies go at it!!!!! ...Peep Lil Kim's comments and Nicki's remarks via video..

1st Lil Kim 's comments
"I think this other bitch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right. Coming at me and the muthaf---in’ other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these bitches alive where they won’t even f---ing exist no more and erase their f---ing social security number! We gon’ remind them who the f--- we are! I’m not playing with this bitch for 2011. I’m saying, we can rock together but bitch you ain’t taking nothing from me!"

Nicki's remarks

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment