Saturday, October 2, 2010

Television Newz

My Favorite television show "The Game" is taping as of now @BET, Tony Disanto of MTV programming president stepped down today.......... Story and pics below



Tia Mowry posted yesterday on her twitter account that she was getting fitted for the taping of "The Game" , OMG.... I cannot wait to see Melanie and Derwin go at it!!!! She expressed her excitement via the web, reassuring the fans that there will be a new season to come. More on that I am sure........... Also Tony Disanto the president of programming for MTV quit today. Tony is responsible for shows like Jersey Shore, and Teen Mom. It has been said Disanto has taken on a job at NBC. I cannot say that I watch much MTV anyway, but I have caught a couple of episodes of Jersey Shore. One of the cast members uncle Nino was funny as H#LL to me he acts like a Ni$$@.... Peep him in the video below... To watch him on Jersey Shore watch @MTV..........

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment